Uncover Gamunex Connexions
COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING YOU AND YOUR PATIENTS WITH FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Copay Assistance Program
- Patients can save up to $2500 over 12 months on their prescription for GAMUNEX-C*
- Copay Assistance Program covers deductibles, copayment, and coinsurance medication costs
- Patients with CIDP or PIDD for both IV and sub Q administration may be eligible
- Eligibility—patients must be enrolled in Gamunex Connexions and have commercial insurance that:
- Covers medication costs for GAMUNEX-C
- Allows for copay or coupon assistance
Patient Assistance Program
- Provides uninsured or underinsured CIDP or PIDD patients access to the therapy they need
Committed case managers
- A dedicated, single point of contact for you, your office staff, and your patients
Encourage your patients to enroll in Gamunex Connexions by calling 1-888-MYGAMUNEX (1-888-694-2686) or by visiting GAMUNEX-C.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPAY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
*This manufacturer coupon program is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, VA, DoD, TRICARE, or any other federal or state healthcare programs, including state pharmaceutical assistance programs, and where prohibited by the health insurance provider or by law. This coupon program provides a maximum benefit of $2500 for eligible out-of-pocket costs and expires 12 months from the date of first assisted fill. Eligible costs include deductible, copayment, and coinsurance costs for GAMUNEX-C medication. Nonmedication expenses, such as ancillary supplies or administration-related costs, are not eligible. To be eligible, patients must 1) be starting or receiving treatment with (and have a current prescription for) GAMUNEX-C with an ICD9 or ICD10, as applicable of a chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) or primary immunodeficiency disease (PIDD); and 2) have commercial insurance that covers medication costs for GAMUNEX-C treatment and allows for copay/coupon assistance. Acceptance of this offer must be consistent with the terms of benefits provided by patient's health insurance provider. Offer limited to outpatient IG treatment and may not be combined with any other coupon, discount, prescription savings card, rebate, free trial, or other offer. This program is only valid for residents of the United States, excluding Puerto Rico and other US territories. Grifols reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time without notice. This is not health insurance.
GAMUNEX-C is a proven formulation for a wide range of patients.1,2
Get KOL videos, downloadable resources, and much more.